£14.46 - 14.46 per hour
almost 2 years ago
1 Week, 4 Days
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Fellowship Administrator for a fantastic arts organisation for the duration of 09th – 19th December.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Fellowship Administrator
Salary: £ 14.46ph
Hours: 35 hours per week 9-5pm
Duration: 09th – 19th December.
- The purpose of this job is to support the Fellowship Services team with general administration and to make retention and error calls to our Fellows.
-These calls will involve taking new payment details.
- The individual will also help update and maintain the data and personal details on the Salesforce systems.
- Christmas is a particularly busy period, so the individual will need to be an efficient response handler and willing to assist with a variety of admin-based tasks. Training and instructions will be provided.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of using databases
- Previous data entry experience
- Ability to follow a process accurately
- Experience of doing routine and repetitive tasks
- Scrupulous attention to detail and high levels of accuracy.
- Complete commitment to preserving the confidentiality of Fellowship data.
- Proven ability to complete tasks from start to finish, to a high standard.
- Willing to support colleagues in an administrative/data capacity, if required.
- Excellent organisational skills; ability to plan own time
- Good IT skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.