£14.10 - 14.10 per hour
020 7820 7308
3 months ago
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 2 Days
A leading membership charity are looking to recruit their next full-time Fellowship Administrator. This position is a 1-2 month temporary vacancy from May to June 2019.
Our client is based in central London and they are looking for an experienced Administrator to assist with membership queries and other membership-focused administrative duties.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of this role, candidates must be available for an immediate start.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all members queries
- Manage and update the database with relevant information
- Carry out general administrative duties such as managing the members inbox
- Chase member invoices to ensure that these are paid on time
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience of providing administrative support within a non-profit organisation
- Experience of managing members queries is desirable
- Experience of using a CRM database such as Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Immediate availability
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to the high number of applications received, only successful candidates will further contacted.