£31k - 36k per year
020 7820 7310
over 2 years ago
Are you an experience Finance Officer who is working in a medium-sized charity?
Are you looking for your next challenge with one of the world's most renowned charities?
If so, a large international charity are seeking an experienced Finance Officer to help them continue adapting a new financial model within an existing high profile and successful programme.
We are looking for a rounded finance officer with experience of:
- Managing all aspects of income and expenditure: maintenance of the sales and purchase ledgers
- Bank reconciliations, including foreign currency accounts
- Experience of financial book-keeping and accounting under UK general accepted accounting principles as well as statutory accounts preparation under UK accounting standards
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel to an intermediate or advanced level for the preparation of financial reports, analyses and modelling, and use of Microsoft Word to write clear reports including incorporation of charts and tables
- Preparing the monthly depreciation journal for management accounts
- Financial planning and analysis
- Assist with VAT returns, year end, corporation Tax returns, management accounts, processing accruals and prepayments
- Preparing company accounts for filing with Companies House and managing the external audit process
- Liaising with various stakeholders and teams of all levels across the charity and also externally
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
In order to be considered for this role, you must be educated to degree level and have experience matching the above within a medium-sized charitable organisation. You will be confident in your financial and numerical abilities, in addition to being computer literate.
In addition you must have:
A keen attention to detail (this is vital)
Be working towards a recognised CCAB qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or equivalent experience.
In return, you will have substantial scope for career progression and you will enjoy working in a diverse and demanding role for an esteemed and loved international charity located in a vibrant location in London.