£13 per hour
4 months ago
1 Month, 1 Day
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance Officer for a fantastic children’s charity.
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Finance Officer
Hours: Full time 9-5
Temporary contract for: 4 weeks +
Start: 6th January 2020
- Recording all financial transactions on the accounting system in a timely and accurate way
- Purchase ledger, invoice inputting (100 – 200 pm) and filing
- Petty cash postings
- Bank reconciliation
- Credit control activity (chasing payments)
- Settlement runs input
- Account reconciliation
- Month end posting
- To be AAT qualified (part or full) or part ACCA qualified
- At least 2 years’ relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of Sage and excel
- Accurate, methodical and well organised
- Friendly disposition
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.