£27,366 - 30,607 per year
12 months ago
National children's charity is seeking a Fundraiser, Products to join their Products Team in Individual Giving. It's an ambitious team tasked with the job of managing and nurturing the existing product portfolio and developing new products to achieve strategic objectives and get the best outcomes for children.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Day-to-day project management of the flagship Letter from Santa product, including creative and product development, supporter care, marketing and in-campaign management
- Managing and coordinating key aspects of a complex, cross-departmental project and marketing campaign from briefing through fulfilment, to monitoring and reporting of activities and results to meet time, quality and budget measures
- Supporting the development and delivery of other fundraising products and income-generating propositions in order to achieve the team s objectives
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and managing agencies and suppliers
- Evaluation and reporting of campaign and project activities.
Ideally, you will have:
- Excellent organisation, attention to detail and project management skills
- Experience of managing projects and budgets
- Experience of managing product and direct marketing campaigns
- Excellent communication and the ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams, both internally and externally