£27,336 - 30,607 per year + including London Weighting
12 months ago
National children's charity is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Fundraiser to join their Individual Giving Team. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and motivated team with a bold growth strategy and plans for change in the financial year ahead.
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to develop new products and propositions
- Product management and administration of existing products ranges and initiatives, including weekly lottery and raffles and payroll giving
- Product development for Letter from Santa, the charity's single biggest source of income at Christmas.
You ll be working with colleagues across teams to deliver the agreed departmental strategy, goals and standards, and working effectively with other departments and functions.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience of project and campaign management
- Experience of working in a charity
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams, both internally and externally.
If you are passionate about fundraising, products, and marketing and keen to learn, we d love to hear from you.