£26k - 29k per year
020 7820 7332
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are very excited to be working with a fantastic charity based in Kilburn in their search for a Fundraising and Business Development Coordinator. If you have strong experience within Trusts or Grants and are looking for an exciting new challenge then this role could be perfect!
Please note this is a 12 month maternity cover (2-3 days per week, salary pro rata'd).
- To support developing a Fundraising, Business and Communication Strategy, identify, research and raise funds to agreed targets for the organisation
- To secure additional income to support both existing services and to enable growth into new service areas.
- Building and maintaining long-term fundraising relationships
- To maintain accurate and updated information on funders and supporters
- A proven track record of achieving grant funding through writing successful grant applications from trusts and foundations
- Experience of undertaking high quality research to identify grant and contract funding opportunities and writing successful bids to funders
- A passion for communications, with an ability to produce concise marketing material and high-quality funding applications
- An understanding of the wider funding environment and changing trends in the voluntary sector
Please note that this is a rolling recruitment so early applications are welcomed.