£27k - 30k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
4 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic health charity in their search for a Fundraising and Communications Fundraising Officer in order to play a vital role in planning events and coordinating other activities to encourage donations.
You will be working with a close-knit, enthusiastic team of staff and volunteers under the direction of our Operations Manager, to meet and exceed our fundraising goals, priorities and targets. You will be able to stretch and improve your communication and leadership skills and organisational capabilities in this pivotal role.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience of fundraising, particularly within the community or individual giving sector.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal with a proactive approach, specifically including diplomacy, sensitivity and good negotiation skills
- Competence in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good presentation skills
- Good public relations and networking skills
- Excellent English literacy, numeracy and financial analysis skills
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail Ability to work own initiative and collaboratively
- An innovative and creative approach
- Ability to plan and manage your time to ensure delivery of KPIs, including managing multiple projects to tight deadlines
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Location: London, flexible working
Contract type: 1 year FTC, more likely to go permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.