£33k - 35k per year
over 1 year ago
I am delighted to be supporting COSMIC (Children of St Mary's Intensive) in their search for a Fundraising Engagement Manager.
The charity are looking for an ambitious and confident Community and Events fundraiser to develop their current portfolio. In doing so you will increase awareness of the organisation and its fantastic work supporting the Children's Intensive care unit at St Mary's Hospital in Paddington.
Joining this small collaborative team, you will be a tenacious and opportunistic fundraiser looking to develop your skills and experience within a role offering real breadth across community, events and corporate fundraising.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning and implementing an exciting portfolio of fundraising events
- Providing excellent supporter stewardship ensuring a tailored approach to maximise potential
- Develop community and events products to increase income generation
- Manage and develop corporate partners and COTY opportunities
- Monitor income and KPI's and report to SLT
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstratable experience within community and/or events fundraising
- Fantastic supporter stewardship / journey experience
- Experience in product development and delivery
- Confidence in making decisions and working autonomously
- The ability to build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.email@example.com or call 02078207302. Please note applications are being reviewed on rolling basis, so get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment. Only successful applicants will be contacted.