£27k - 30k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are working with a fantastic international children charity in their search for an enthusiastic Fundraising and Events Executive.
- You will be supporting both the office in the day to day fundraising duties as well as assisting on the charity's key fundraiser, the Gala Ball in November.
- Support the Communications Manager with mail outs and communications including letters, emails, invitations, mail merges and envelope writing/stuffing, fundraising literature
- Assisting the CEO and Communications Manager/Major Donor Events Executive with the delivery of events
- Process all donations in line with our Donation and Finance Procedures
- Prepare and send thank you letters for all donations received
- Daily update of our database: including data entry, reporting, creating mailing lists and generating financial reports based on received donations
To apply to this role you will ideally have:
- Strong administrative experience in an office environment
- Providing excellent customer service to a broad supporter base
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Efficiently manage your time to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to work pro-actively and flexibly
- Degree or equivalent is desirable
- Previous experience of supporting a busy fundraising and/or events team
- Previous Gift Aid experience
- Experience/ambition to work in the not-for-profit sector
- Working with volunteers
- Previous experience of working on a CRM system
Location: London, flexible working
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Contract type: Permanent
If you would like to learn more about this role and receive a full job description please get in touch with Dagmara at Harris Hill Please contact her on Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.