£17k - 19k per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are working with a national youth charity to recruit a Fundraising & Marketing Assistant.
Based in Merseyside this organisation provide advocacy support and advice to children and young people ensuring they have a voice in important matters.
This vacancy supports the fundraisin department and will be th first point of contact for fundraising enquiries.
The preferred candidate will provide high levels of customer care to potential donors and ensure the charities database is kept fully up to date.
- To provide a high standard of customer care to all donors and send accurate and engaging donor communications
- Undertake research on prospective corporate funders and high net worth individual donors
- To research and provide information to update our social media channels and intranet
- To assist with the development of new marketing and promotional materials as required
Experience and skills
- The successful candidate will have previous experience of working in an office environment and supporting a team.
- Previous experience of working in a marketing or fundraising department would be advantageous
- The preferred candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- The role requires an individual with string planning skills with the ability to prioritise their own workload
- Previous experience of working with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Powerpoint would be preferred
To apply please provide a CV and cover letter to Jason Jederon at email@example.com