£19k - 24k per year
020 7820 7326
5 months ago
Harris Hill are seeking a Fundraising Assistant/Executive. This charity have a diverse range of publishing and charitable programmes to help represent Christian values in today's society.
Based in London this role supports the organisations fundraising through research, administration and donor relations.
- To increase the charities income through a variety of fundraising ideas, from community fundraising, to trusts or even corporate and events
- To increase the organisation's membership and support from individual donors through donor relationships and events
- To research and seek funds from statutory bodies, grant-making trusts, corporations and individuals
- To build relationships with, and solicit gifts and support from, individual donors, including legacy pledgers, trusts, foundations, corporations and other partners
- To produce impact reports for supporters and funders.
Experience and skills
- This role requires an individual with a desire to work within a fundraising department. Previous experience within a fundraising function would be advantageous but is not essential
- Ideally the successful candidate will be comfortable working within a faith based environment. They will be comfortable with christian values but do not have to be of faith
- The preferred candidate will have strong research and administration skills
- The preferred candidate will be comfortable working to deadlines
- The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written communication skills