£35k - 46k per year + inc LWA
020 7820 7310
7 months ago
Harris Hill is proud to be working with an amazing charity who are doing an amazing job supporting those who are affected by cancer.
We are looking for a team-playing Fundraising Compliance Manager, you will have the expertise of a Process Improvement & Compliance Specialist.
This is a unique role that supports your colleagues improve the fundraising process, ensuring the processes are designed, implemented, and embedded effectively.
You will be here to maximise fundraising contribution & compliance, and minimise associated costs and ultimately help the charity support more people with cancer.
As a specialist in analysing, evaluating and improving business processes, you will ensure compliance checks are completed correctly.
You will carry this out for individual processes and multiple inter-linked processes to make sure effective procedures are followed.
In addition to a rewarding career, you will have a range of staff benefits including competitive holiday entitlement, workplace pension, pension, sick-pay scheme, and travel and cycle loans.
You'll be familiar with lean and/or six sigma principles relating to process improvement, and you will need to be a strong believer in the benefits of optimal process design in delivering client & supporter satisfaction.
In addition to being around an environment you will find rewarding, the charity offers a range of staff benefits including holiday entitlement, a workplace pension, sick-pay scheme, and travel & cycle loans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), plus lean, six-sigma or equivalent qualification
- In-depth understanding of process analysis and improvement techniques
- At least three years experience in a process improvement environment
- Familiarity with legislative and regulatory compliance, and its role in process (re-)design
- Robust problem-solving skills with an exceptional eye for detail and benefits identification
- Excellent process documentation skills, particularly Visio, and Microsoft Office skills
- Well organised, calm yet assured, a good listener
- In-depth understanding of fundraising-related legislation/regulation, or ability to pick this up
- Ability to engage professionally with all colleagues and respond positively to suggestions
- Determined, professional, friendly and resourceful
(Please note the salary includes London Weighting Allowance).