£35k - 46k per year + inc LWA
020 7820 7310
30 days ago
Harris Hill is proud to be working with an amazing charity who are doing an amazing job supporting those who are affected by cancer.
We are looking for a team-playing Fundraising Compliance Manager, you will have the expertise of a Process Improvement & Compliance Specialist.
This is a unique role that supports your colleagues improve the fundraising process, ensuring the processes are designed, implemented, and embedded effectively.
You will be here to maximise fundraising contribution & compliance, and minimise associated costs and ultimately help the charity support more people with cancer.
As a specialist in analysing, evaluating and improving business processes, you will ensure compliance checks are completed correctly.
You will carry this out for individual processes and multiple inter-linked processes to make sure effective procedures are followed.
In addition to a rewarding career, you will have a range of staff benefits including competitive holiday entitlement, workplace pension, pension, sick-pay scheme, and travel and cycle loans.
You'll be familiar with lean and/or six sigma principles relating to process improvement, and you will need to be a strong believer in the benefits of optimal process design in delivering client & supporter satisfaction.
In addition to being around an environment you will find rewarding, the charity offers a range of staff benefits including holiday entitlement, a workplace pension, sick-pay scheme, and travel & cycle loans.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent), plus lean, six-sigma or equivalent qualification
- In-depth understanding of process analysis and improvement techniques
- At least three years experience in a process improvement environment
- Familiarity with legislative and regulatory compliance, and its role in process (re-)design
- Robust problem-solving skills with an exceptional eye for detail and benefits identification
- Excellent process documentation skills, particularly Visio, and Microsoft Office skills
- Well organised, calm yet assured, a good listener
- In-depth understanding of fundraising-related legislation/regulation, or ability to pick this up
- Ability to engage professionally with all colleagues and respond positively to suggestions
- Determined, professional, friendly and resourceful
(Please note the salary includes London Weighting Allowance).