£12 per hour
020 7820 7308
about 2 years ago
2 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic Homeless Charity are recruiting their next full-time Fundraising Database Assistant. This vacancy is a 2 month contract working within the Charity's Central London Fundraising Team.
The interviews for this vacancy will be hosted on Tuesday 5th February and the successful candidate must be available to start on Monday 11th February 2019.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Process and record all donations and correspondence onto the Raiser's Edge database
- Check and record all Gift Aid declarations
- Act as the main point of contact for all fundraising enquiries and resolve supporter issues
- Support the Fundraising team with database management
- Adapt supporter thank you letters for a personalised response
- Support the Individual Giving Manager with wider administrative and ad-hoc tasks
Skills and Experience required:
- Previous experience working in a Fundraising environment
- Experience of using Raisers Edge or another CRM platform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Once we have reviewed all applications, we will contact you with further details if you are short-listed.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.