£12.64 - 12.64 per hour
020 7820 7308
almost 3 years ago
6 Months, 1 Day
A fantastic social welfare charity are recruiting their next part-time Fundraising Database Executive.
This role is a temporary vacancy for up to six months. Our client will be recruiting for the permanent role in the future, which you are welcome to apply for. You will be needed to work 28 hours a week (Tuesday - Friday) in their Rugby-based Office.
Key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Process and record all donations and correspondence onto the Raiser's Edge database
- Co-ordinate the analysis, coding and capture of fundraising income data across the organisation
- Manage the regular completion of bank reconciliations statements
- Prepare Monthly Gift Aid claims from records held on the database
- Provide the Director of Fundraising with monthly income reports
Skills and Experience required:
- Experience of using the Raisers Edge database
- Experience of producing reports from Raisers Edge
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation
- Previous experience working in a Fundraising environment is ideal
If you feel that you have the above required experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Once we have reviewed all applications, we will contact you with further details if you are short-listed.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted further.