£26k - 27k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 2 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an international development charity in their search for a Fundraising Assistant in order to provide fundraising support to the charity's close-knit London office. A significant part of the role will be assisting the UK Director in maintaining existing major supporters, securing new donors, and increasing charity's fundraising revenue and profile within the UK.
You will join a small and but ambitious team and work closely with the charity larger External Relations team based in New York and South Africa.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to make a positive contribution to the charity's international development. You will be directly involved with charity's fundraising campaigns and events, and expand upon their own experience in fundraising administration and strategy.
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Experience working in a non-profit fundraising environment
- Experience working with Salesforce or a similar customer relationship management tool and database
- Exceptional organisational, multi-tasking and time management skills; ability to complete tasks efficiently
- Thorough attention to detail and research skills
- Passion for fundraising (both event and non-event led)
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills, including excellent writing ability and experience taking meeting minutes
- Capacity to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information and projects with professionalism and discretion
- Self-motivated, Positive, can-do attitude, adaptable and can work independently
Salary: £26,000- £27,000 per annum
Location: London, hybrid with 1-2 days in the office
Deadline: the charity is reviewing CVs on a rolling basis, so please get in touch now!
Contract type: permanent
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02078207315. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.