£19,000 - 20,315 per year + plus London weighting
3 months ago
19,000 - 21,000 plus London Weighting
35 hours per week, Permanent
National children's charity is looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Fundraising Executive to join their Individual Giving Team. This is an exciting time to join an ambitious and motivated team with a bold testing and growth strategy
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Helping to develop and implement projects and campaigns across a growing portfolio of products including regular giving, cash giving, lottery and raffles, value exchange, legacy giving and new products
- Helping to manage the Letter from Santa product, which is the biggest source of income at Christmas
- Evaluation and reporting of campaign and project activity
You ll be working with Senior Fundraisers and Fundraising Managers to deliver the agreed departmental strategy, goals and standards, and working effectively with other departments and functions.
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience of project and campaign management
- Experience of working in a charity
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build positive and effective working relationships across teams, both internally and externally.
If you are passionate about products, charities, marketing and keen to learn, we d love to hear from you.