£30k - 32k per year
020 7820 7315
6 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are thrilled to be partnering up exclusively with a wonderful children charity which enables children with life limiting illnesses to achieve their dreams.
They are looking for a proactive Fundraising Manager to come join their reputable and successful team based in East Sussex in order to build on existing fundraising resources and create a strong workable fundraising department in readiness for expansion.
- You'll be joining a small ambitious team, where you will be using your skills to manage all local and regional volunteers and providing supporters with a diverse range of fundraising opportunities for the charity.
- You will also attend and support at fundraising events/activities as and when deemed necessary.
To apply you will need to:
- Experience in a community fundraising/fundraising
- Proven ability to meet income targets
- Proven ability to plan, develop and achieve results from new ideas
- Confident public speaker
- Effective networking skills and the ability to build relationships with a diverse range of people
- Proven experience of recruiting volunteers and retaining supporters
- Proven social media skills and experience.
- Competent IT skills inc. Microsoft packages
If you would like to have a chat to learn more about this role and to receive a full job description please contact Dagmara at Harris Hill on Dagmara.Depaula@harrishill.co.uk or call her on 02078207315.
The charity is reviewing candidates on the rolling basis so please send your CV ASAP to Dagmara at Harris Hill.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.