£35k - 36k per year
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Effervescent to recruit their new Fundraising Manager. This is a permanent position and will be based out of their Head Office in Plymouth.
Effervescent is an award-winning socially motivated creative agency. We are a charity and social enterprise, dedicated to making the world kinder and happier through creativity, innovation, and ethical entrepreneurship. We develop campaigns and creative assets for commercial brands, voluntary sector organisations and NGOs by training children and young people as campaigners and creatives.
As Fundraising Manager you will work with the senior management team to create and action an income generation strategy to sustain and develop our work with children and young people. This will include –
- Searching for and responding to funding opportunities by submitting grant proposals for exciting programmes of meaningful and authentic, ground-breaking work
- Raise money from local, national and international businesses and private donors
- Recruit, motivate, organise and facilitate supporters to raise money for our work
- A proven track record in securing significant funds from trusts and foundations
- High level skills in persuasive writing and communication
- Proven skills in networking and developing positive, lasting relationships with volunteers and supporters
- Experience of developing bids to trusts and foundations across social wellbeing, mental and physical health, arts, and innovation sectors
This is an opportunity not to be missed, the chance to work with a unique charity that is benefitting those children and young people most in need and working with a truly inspirational Chief Executive. The charity is going from strength to strength so it is the perfect time to join.
For more information please contact their retained consultant Ben Pountney at Harris Hill South West.