£32k - 36k per year
about 1 month ago
A Catholic organisation, with a mission to accompany, serve and advocate for the rights of refugees, is looking to recruit an experienced Fundraising Manager on a full-time basis to develop and steward relationships with the charity's supporters, with a particular focus on individual giving.
You will work as part of the Communications and Outreach team, reporting to the Communications and Development Manager. The role seeks to develop the organisation's individual giving portfolio, both through regular giving and one-off donations. This will involve acquiring new donors and working with the wider Communications and Outreach Team to develop an engaging donor journey, which encourages long-term support.
The Fundraising Manager will be responsible for managing the end-to-end delivery of individual giving activity across a range of channels and for recruiting, stewarding and deepening support.
The ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy getting to know people, understanding their motivations to support the charity be this through financial giving, volunteering their time and skills, or through faith communities.
- Create and deliver successful fundraising campaigns to grow income, utilising both traditional and digital techniques.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to speak and communicate confidently.
- Play a pivotal role in ensuring the organisation diversifies and stabilises its income streams, ensuring the organisation can continue to accompany and support refugees and those who are forcibly displaced.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working in an active fundraising team
- Proven experience of running successful fundraising appeals
- Experience using a donor management database/CRM, preferably Salesforce, and training others to ensure accuracy of data
- Experience of building strong and effective relationships with existing donors, potential supporters and other stakeholders
- Competent and comfortable using e-mail and social media platforms