£35k per year
020 7820 7331
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an international faith based organisation in their search for a brilliant Community fundraiser to become their next Fundraising Manager. You will ideally have key experience within fundraising looking after local groups and supporters. Stewardship experience is key.
This role will be open to candidates from across the UK, but travel to local parishes within the London area will be required.
- Develop long-term sustainable income by identifying the audiences, channels and messages that will win their support
- Develop and implement a supporter recruitment strategy with compelling appeals and other direct marketing activities to secure support from individual donors (excluding major donors)
- Achieve annual income targets as agreed with the Executive Chairman
- Contribute to the charity's communications by copywriting and producing leaflets, newsletters, press releases, mail-chimp mailings and social media output
- Develop and implement a committed giving programme to increase regular income from direct debits and standing orders
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of working within donor/ community or supporter led fundraising
- Sympathetic to a organisation rooted within Christianity
- A great people person
If you want to learn more and receive a full job description please contact Dagmara and send her a CV at Harris hill on email@example.com or call her on 02078207315.
The hiring manager is seeing candidates as their applications come in so please get in touch asap.
Salary is £35,000
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.