£23,440 - 26,044 per year
020 7820 7315
17 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic leading national charity in their search for a Fundraising Product Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidate with fundraising experience looking to move to products fundraising. The charity will provide support and training to allow you to develop in the role.
- You'll work across a range of fundraising products within the Mass Participation portfolio; that could be collections, virtual/remote challenges, challenge events or in aid of fundraising.
- You will be responsible for delivering the strategies and plans for products including income and recruitment targets.
- You will be responsible for the product from planning stages to delivery and evaluation.
- You will work multiple in-house teams, such as Creative and eCrm to ensure all aspects are delivered on time and to a high standard.
- You will maximise the fundraising potential of their products by planning and delivering activity to increase the numbers of participants engaged and the income they raise.
You will ideally have:
Experience of working within fundraising, including:
- organising and marketing campaigns / events
- Ability to organise effective schedules, co-ordinating multiple external and internal resources
- Team working - within own team and across an organisation.
Collaboration across teams to use multidisciplinary talents to best effect
- Co-ordinating multiple projects and delivering to deadlines
If this role sounds of interest to you and you want to have a chat and review the full job description, please do contact Dagmara at Harris Hill on Dagmara.email@example.com or call 020 7820 7315.
Salary: £23,440- £26,044 + LW (3,500 if applicable)
Contract type: Permanent
Location: remote with offices in London/ Cardiff / Edinburgh / Bradford/ York , hybrid working with 2 days in the office
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.