£26,940 - 29,544 per year
020 7820 7319
8 months ago
An inspiring healthcare charity are seeking a Fundraising Product Manager to join their team and support their fundraisers in a known campaign
Key responsibilities in this role will include:
- Managing charity fundraisers with their fundraising ideas in keeping with the products.
- Reviewing and improving the fundraising products to maximise fundraising potential.
- Acting as the point of contact throughout the charity for specific products and motivating fundraisers.
- Taking ownership of distributing the product throughout the charity and advising on it.
- Working alongside the communications team to create exciting, creative and engaging marketing materials.
To apply for this position you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience of working within fundraising (either community, events or other)
- Be aware of promotional ideas to drive participation.
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team, within a smaller team and through an organisation
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Good communication particularly with supporting fundraisers