£34k - 36k per year
about 1 month ago
I am working with a leading International Development charity to recruit for a Part Time Fundraising Risk Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and risk focused individual to join a high performing team. You will ensure that all the organisation's unique and exciting fundraising and marketing activity is compliant with various regulations and requirements and maintains the exceptional standards of the well-respected charity.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the Code of Fundraising Practice remains at the heart of fundraising activity
- Ensuring that the donor screening and vetting process remains fit for purpose
- Build trusting relationships with all fundraisers and carve a culture of transparency
- Review, write and implement processes for compliance
The ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced and competent in processing complex information
- Have demonstratable GDPR experience
- Have a strong background in compliance or risk
- Have an interest in or experience of a fundraising department
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody seeking flexible working and a part time role. The organisation offers flexi-hours and working from home if required.
Location: North London (Kentish Town)
Salary: £34-36,000 FTE
Contract: Permanent / Part Time
To find out more about this role please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please get in touch ASAP to avoid disappointment as applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis. Only successful candidates will be contacted.