£81,162 - 112,493 per year
7 months ago
Fundraising Team Leader (NYC and Regional Travel Team)
Compensation: 81,162.77 - 112,493.35 p.a.
Contract: 12-18 months / Full time (6 days p/w)
Location: New York & East Coast USA
Harris Hill is delighted to be working with DialogueDirect, the premier Face-to-Face fundraising organization in the USA, to recruit Team Leaders who will lead and drive the organisation's face-to-face fundraising.
DialogueDirect is a Certified B Corporation and works in partnership with amazing charities like Save the Children, ChildFund International, The Humane Society of the United States, Plan International and the World Wildlife Fund. DialogueDirect is also looking to diversify its portfolio and work with other cause/values lead, profit making businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is passionate, hard-working, goal orientated and who is looking for an adventure by relocating to the US for a period up to 12-18 months.
- Performance: Meet and exceed personal and team fundraising goals with daily field time in high-traffic locations in New York City and across the East Coast. Track and manage performance effectively. Communicate consistent expectations and standards.
- Team Building: Successfully train new hires, coach team members and enable their growth. Execute and uphold DialogueDirect training structures and utilize ongoing development tools.
- Travel: Consistently travel with the team and carry out efficient roaming practices. Uphold well-being and professionalism of team members in all locations. Support and manage travelling teams remotely while being in the field.
Skills and Experience required:
- Significant experience in Face-to-Face Fundraising and/or sales
- Proven success in coaching and leading Face-to-Face teams
- Highly performance driven and results oriented
- Ability to communicate with and coach team members remotely
- Ability to track and manage performance statistics and hours
- Clear and consistent communication skills
- Availability and commitment to travel for 50% of the year
DialogueDirect offer a competitive range of benefits including an uncapped bonus structure.
DialogueDirect will be applying for a Visa on behalf of successful candidates so prior eligibility to work in the USA is not required to submit an application.
If you'd like to apply or find out more, please email email@example.com to arrange a time to speak.