£61k per year
020 7820 7302
11 months ago
Are you passionate about marketing, communications and the environment? Are you looking for a role that uses your skills in strategic marketing to make a difference? This unique international sustainability charity are looking for a full-time Global Head of Marketing to be based in their London headquarters.
In this exciting new role, you will play a lead role within the global strategic communications and marketing team, offering strategic direction and vision. Reporting to the Global Director of Strategic Communications and Marketing you will be responsible for the development and delivery of marketing strategy, plans and campaigns initially focused on corporate stakeholders.
You will liaise with internal stakeholders, translating their needs and helping them deliver against business objectives through high quality marketing support.
Working closely with the content team, you will plan and deliver high quality, creative marketing content to achieve targets.
You will also ensure that a fully integrated approach is taken to all campaigns and marketing activity is effectively optimised across existing and new channels.
You will be results-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a wider global comms team and corporate team, to ensure the organisation is strategic, influential, coherent and compelling in its engagement with key audiences.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven success of developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful cross-channel marketing strategies
- Strong analytical and technical skills for tracking and reporting
- Line management experience with excellent team skills and the flexibility to work across the business and with global offices
- In-depth understanding of marketing tools and methodologies and practical experience delivering and executing a strategic marketing plan
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and nurture relationships both internally and externally, including complex multi-stakeholder relationships
If you are passionate about pro-actively promoting corporate sustainability this could be the role for you!
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £61,000 plus excellent benefits
Location: London (flexible working options available)
Please e-mail your CV to Harriett.email@example.com for more information! Please note the firm closing date is Friday 13th August at 5.00pm.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.