£45k per year
020 7820 7320
9 months ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Grant Manager to join a forward-thinking team, within a foundation passionate about providing sustainable help and support to children and young people. The candidate would need to have an understanding of the local needs of target beneficiaries and identifying suitable charities to deliver programmes and services, whilst working collaboratively with other funders to maximise the impact of the foundation giving. Using evidence to learn from our grantmaking to inform national debate and influence systemic change.
- To be the primary contact for Partnership Grantees
- Understanding the needs of target beneficiaries
- Researching and identifying suitable charities to partner with
- Fulfilling necessary due-diligence checks
- Managing the online application process
- Providing support to potential applicants with the online application process
- Working with charities to produce Expressions of Interest and full Proposals for WF Trustees
- Generating correspondence and liaising with accounts team to arrange payments
- Supporting charities to fulfil routine monitoring and evaluation reporting requirements
- Collecting engaging case studies from grantees
- Working with the Director of Communications to plan social media in advance and source engaging content from charities.
- To lead the Small Grants Panel
- Chairing Panel meetings
- Preparing recommendations
- With administrative support collating and circulating paper contents ahead of meeting
- Demonstrable experience in the design, management and application of social change programme evaluations.
- Ability to extract impact and deeper learning through ongoing monitoring and analysis.
- A thorough knowledge of the voluntary sector, especially within the field of disadvantaged children and young people.
- Strong project management skills and an ability to prioritise efficiently and deliver to deadlines.
- Experience in working with large databases with a focus on data quality.
- Able to creatively analyse qualitative and quantitative data from a variety of sources and tell stories in an engaging way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to distil multiple sources of data and research into compelling insight that will drive action.
This role will firmly close on Wednesday 8th September at 9.00am. Applications are being reviewed and interviews arranged on a rolling basis.
If you would like to receive the full job description for this role, with details on how to apply, please contact Shweta Prabhakar: firstname.lastname@example.org