£36k per year
020 7820 7310
2 months ago
Are you someone who is not afraid to get stuck into a Grants & Impact Manager role from day one?
The Regional Engagement department of this international charity organisation are looking for an experienced grants, project or programme manager with the ability to work with stakeholders to run & maintain the appropriate monitoring and evaluation mechanisms.
The Grants and Impact Manager role is a maternity cover for circa 9-months, so we are looking for someone who is prepared to keep everything "ticking over" but also be brave enough to ask critical questions about their processes and where necessary recommend change.
Knowledge and Skills required :
- 3yrs experience managing a grants programme, preferably within the charitable sector
- A comprehensive understanding of MEAL techniques and an ability to work with stakeholders to build MEAL frameworks
- Ability to manage a series of projects and programmes simultaneously, often reacting quickly to ad hoc requests whilst maintaining a structured programme calendar.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to understand financial information such as budgets and forecasts, preparing reports accordingly
- Ability to keep on top of personal and departmental administration
- Able to show initiative and work under limited supervision
- Ability to prioritise and respond professionally to stakeholders at all levels, particularly with service users where English may not be their first language
We look forward to meeting you! :)