020 7820 7318
6 months ago
Head of Brand and Content - The Donkey Sanctuary
Salary: circa £51,000
The Donkey Sanctuary is one of the UK's largest international animal welfare charities; currently supporting projects in over 35 countries worldwide. We are working for a world where donkeys and mules live free from suffering, and their contribution to humanity is fully valued. We are achieving this by transforming the quality of life for donkeys, mules and people worldwide through greater understanding, collaboration and support, and by promoting lasting, mutually life-enhancing relationships.
We are now seeking to recruit a Head of Brand and Content to protect and champion The Donkey Sanctuary's brand (visual and tone of voice), including the delivery of brand and content strategies that demonstrates the relevance and urgency of The Donkey Sanctuary's work and that inspires action in target audiences. You will manage teams and use a network of contacts to deliver authentic, compelling and accurate written and visual content that dynamically supports the organisation's fundraising, communications and operational objectives.
Essential Criteria include
- Ability to identify and develop creative and engaging public communications opportunities
- Excellent organisational skills the ability to manage a large number of tasks to multiple deadlines
- Ability to build excellent working relationships internally and externally with good influencing and diplomacy skills
- Experience of offering counsel and communications advice to a wide range of staff including senior management and regional and in-country colleagues
- Excellent content writing and editorial skills and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Extensive experience of controlling and implementing organisational visual brand, including high levels of creativity.
If you would like to receive an information pack for this role, with full details of how to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com, visit The Donkey Sanctuary microsite or call Ben Pountney on 07444 475 489.
Download the Head of Brand and Content Appointment Brief here.
Closing date for applications: 9am Friday 8th March 2019.