£60,971 - 64,019 per year
over 1 year ago
Head of Committed Giving
Flexible location, with regular travel to Central Office in Reading
60,971 to 64,019 per annum
Harris Hill is working with a leading charity to recruit a Head of Committed Giving. The role will develop and deliver a strategic focus and plan for all aspects of individual regular giving including donor acquisition and development, managing tele-fundraising and face-to-face teams and the Special Projects team that delivers new initiatives across fundraising. Collaborating with Trustees, Directors and Heads of to maximise income and impact at the charity.
The role will inspire and drive the team to exceed income targets, through innovation and drive.
You will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing and implementing effective and successful fundraising strategies within the charity sector especially within individual giving, and experience of managing direct marketing campaigns and multimillion-pound budgets. You will have experience of people management and of digital marketing.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- multi-channel acquisition campaigns.
- managing direct marketing campaigns and multimillion-pound budgets.
- people management.
- digital marketing
- delivering Innovation ideas to market
- Ability to forecast income and expenditure
- Held a senior role at a large charity and used to influencing opinion at all levels from Trustees to team members