£40k - 44k per year
020 7820 7315
26 days ago
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with children charity in the search for the Head of Community and Events in order to develop and implement a community and events strategy strategy to increase income in this area.
- You will develop tailored strategies and engagement plans for all areas of the local community, in particular the Muslim community.
- You will create, write and review propositions around our strategic priorities that win support from the local community.
- You will manage and lead the Community Manager and, working with them, achieve the successful implementation of this income stream, working strategically to develop funding opportunities.
- You will manage and lead the Events Fundraiser to develop the events portfolio, reviewing performance of events and evolving our products to reach wider audiences.
- You will manage high level and strategically important community income partnerships
- You will be also responsible for budgeting and target setting for the community and events income streams, and producing regular reports on performance against these targets.
To apply for this role you will ideally need:
- Demonstrable experience of leading a team and managing, motivating and developing individuals to work to best of their ability.
- Demonstrable evidence in planning and executing community and event strategy
- Excellent project management skills
- Experience of delivering results to agreed objectives, targets and timescales
- Experience of developing income and expenditure budgets, and reporting on performance against these measures
- Excellent understanding of charity law and regulation, and fundraising best practice
- An understanding of the importance of social media to engage new audiences and promote events
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, with a demonstrable experience of preparing and presenting a compelling case for support.
- Articulate with persuasive and engaging verbal communication skills.
- Evidence of being highly adaptable: able to interact with a wide range of people, with strong advocacy, networking, relationship building and diplomacy skills.
If you would like to learn more about the role please contact Dagmara on Dagmara.firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 02078207315.
Location: home based
Deadline: on a rolling basis
Salary: £40,000- £44,000 per annum
Location: London, hybrid working
Contract type: permanent
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.