£41k - 49k per year
Dagmara Wolosiuk-De Paula
020 7820 7315
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with a fantastic health charity in their search for a Head of Community Fundraising in order to lead and motivate an enthusiastic team to deliver target income for the charity and grow fundraised income in line with the wider fundraising strategy.
You will manage and lead on five core income streams with a strong focus on higher value relationships and major donor income
You will represent the charity fundraising across the community, in order to promote and increase engagement, loyalty and support of the charity
You will be a high performing fundraiser with experience of leading and managing a team to deliver income growth. You will be ambitious and proactive and relish the opportunity to support the Charity to achieve its ambitious goals.
Ideally you will have:
- experience in developing and implementing fundraising strategy
- experience of securing financial support across a variety of income streams including major donors, corporate, events and volunteer-led, and community fundraising
- experience of proactively exploring, engaging and acquiring new supporters and avenues of funding
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and to tight deadlines
- Be able to lead and motivate your team to ensure income growth goals and key objectives are met
Contract type: permanent, hybrid working
Salary: £41,000 - £49,000 per annum
If you are interested in the role or want to learn more, then please do get in touch with Dagmara on 02078207315 or email her at Dagmara.email@example.com
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.