Up tp £35,000
020 7820 7333
7 months ago
Harris Hill is excited to with working with The League Against Cruel Sports in its search for a Head of Digital & Data.
The League Against Cruel Sports is Britain's leading charity working towards a kinder society where persecuting animals for 'sport' is in the past. Redefining what is acceptable and inspiring change, they were instrumental in helping bring about the landmark Hunting Act (2004). Driven by compassion and empowered by knowledge, they manage sanctuaries to protect wildlife, carry out investigations to expose law-breaking and cruelty to animals, and campaign for stronger animal protection laws and penalties.
Please note: This role is based in Godalming, in a dog-friendly office!
As Head of Digital & Data you will be:
- Developing and implementing the League's Digital Strategy
- Identifying, driving and implementing improvements in the digital and data development delivery process and culture
- Managing, developing and updating the League's website in line with League strategy
- Developing, managing and implementing the League's intranet, digital media library and SharePoint projects
- Acting as the lead for GDPR across the organisation and ensuring compliance
- Managing 3 direct reports, developing the required skills and resources, to meet the Digital strategy, by providing clear leadership and direction
- Experience using CRM systems and in managing websites using multiple CMS's
- In-depth knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics
- Knowledge of new digital marketing, data trends and emerging technologies
- The ability to drive ideas and concepts, championing these up to Directors and other teams
- Strong understanding of the role of digital and data in marketing, fundraising and campaigning strategies
- Excellent ability to manage competing business demands and to lead ongoing strategic prioritisation and manage stakeholder expectations
If you're interested in helping to drive forward a Digital First culture within a caring team in an organisation working towards a kinder society then please do get in touch!
Applications will be reviewed and submitted on a rolling basis. In order to not miss out, please send your CV ASAP to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted with more information.