020 7820 7333
about 1 year ago
I'm working with an ambitious international animal charity to recruit a Head of Donor Marketing and Digital Fundraising.
In this position you'll be responsible for leading on the charity's donor marketing programme, using a range of marketing activities to maximise income from individual donors and supporters in the UK and in global markets. You will work collaboratively with fundraising colleagues to ensure the charity delivers the best-possible online fundraising experience for all donors and supporters.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of 5 on the development and operational delivery of the charities digital fundraising and donor marketing strategy
- Develop and ensure the successful delivery of an annual donor marketing work plan spanning activities such as social media, web marketing, direct mail, raffles, DR-TV and outdoor advertising
- Supervising the development of the charities retail programme
In order to be successful in this role you must have the following experience/skills:
- Extensive experience managing a multi-million-pound donor marketing programme
- Experience leading on the planning, implementation and planning of digital fundraising campaigns and activities
- Comprehensive understanding of marketing techniques, including audience and donor segmentation, analytical modelling and the use of insight to drive performance
- Experience in leading, inspiring and empowering a team
Please note applications are being reviewed on a rolling basis, so do get in touch ASAP.