£35k - 40k per year + Bonus
8 days ago
Harris Hill is working in partnership with Caudwell Children to help find their new Head of Events. This is a permanent position and will be based at their head office in Keele, Staffordshire.
The role is key in supporting the Associate Director of Events to build on and develop our portfolio of events and challenges with a team of six staff comprising two managers, two coordinators and two assistants who raise funds by recruiting, inspiring and developing support for the charity through major events, sports and challenges.
You will ensure the effective operation and delivery of Caudwell Children's events and challenges in accordance with the strategy, ensuring a minimum ROI of 3:1 is achieved across the portfolio. Through day to day supervision of the department, the monitoring of upcoming activity and post event reporting you will support the Associate Director in optimising income from events and challenges.
- Substantial experience of managing and marketing a range of sporting and challenge events at a senior level with six-seven figure fundraising.
- Securing and delivering high levels of sponsorship income.
- Increasing net income and donor base through events, sports or challenges
- Substantial experience of managing staff
- Working in a complex environment, ensuring speedy decision-making and systematic approach to overcoming obstacles
- Supporter / customer focused role within a team environment with excellent relationship building skills.
Over the next decade we have grand ambitions for growing the vision of Caudwell Children, becoming innovators and early interventionists in child disability and getting known for removing barriers during childhood and providing uninhibited futures.
This transformational period also brings the need to develop all our income streams to enable this growth, which makes it a fantastic time to join this dynamic and fast-moving charity during a period when we will undoubtedly attract national and international attention.