020 7820 7306
5 days ago
07 December 2018
16 November 2018
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with a national healthcare organisation to recruit a Head of Fundraising to be based in either the East Midlands or London. This role will focus on developing and implementing a strategy to significantly increase future fundraised income and leading the fundraising team to achieve these goals.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Being an active member of the Leadership Team with a focus on developing the charities' brand presence with existing and future donors
- Develop and implement a fundraising growth strategy to include key income streams; major donor, corporate, legacy, individual giving and trusts and foundations
- Working with marketing and policy teams to develop compelling propositions and transform digital fundraising activities
- Build and develop the fundraising team, managing performance against business plan and other targets
- Manage the team budget, reporting as necessary in line with organisational requirements
The successful candidate will:
- Be an experienced senior fundraiser with experience of working across multiple income streams
- Be able to demonstrate success in leading a team, including performance management and training to create a high performing team
- Have demonstrable experience of generating fundraised income in line with and surpassing business objectives and agreed targets
- Be able to take a long term, strategic view to developing and implementing a strategy
- Be an excellent relationship manager, able to communicate, present and influence a range of internal and external stakeholders
For more information about the role and organisation please apply here and a consultant will come back to you.
Please note: this role closes to applications on Thursday 22nd November.