£46k - 55k per year
almost 2 years ago
Harris Hill are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Fundraising during an exciting period of growth for the Charity which will see it double in size over the next three years. This role will be pivotal to continued growth and will give the successful candidate an opportunity to make the role their own, developing and leading on fundraising strategies particularly in relation to major donors. The Head of Fundraising and Communications will take sole responsibility for developing the major donor pipeline as well as providing oversight of the fundraising and communications functions.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Meet ambitious 6-7 figure income targets and achieve significant growth
- Create a new fundraising strategy for major donors
- Build and maintain relationships with major donors
- Develop current fundraising and communications strategies
- Help develop and participate with fundraising events and liaise with the events team
- Take responsibility for the budget and maintain a pipeline
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a charity fundraising environment. A proven track record of successful fundraising asks and demonstrable experience of leading a diverse team and managing large fundraising projects will be necessary. Experience within charity communications such as PR, branding and marketing would be beneficial.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to build internal and external relationships with key stakeholders and the ability to work under pressure. Experience within health, medical and/or higher education fundraising would be highly desirable.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you please press the “Apply Now” button below. The closing date for applications is 31st March 2019 If you do not hear back from us you can assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.