£34,375 - 36,672 per year
020 7820 7306
2 months ago
Harris Hill are very pleased to be working with one of UK's most loved children's charities to recruit a Head of Fundraising and Partnerships to cover fundraising in Jersey and the Channel Islands. You will develop new initiatives, grow income and support an existing network of supporters to achieve essential income targets to continue the work of this great organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and where possible exceeding agreed income targets to continue the charities work
- Developing a dynamic supporter network to encompass businesses, individuals and groups to reach a range of audiences
- Increasing the profile of the charity in the Channel Islands
- Working with and stewarding the volunteering network
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent relationship manager, able to nurture and develop new beneficial relationships with Corporates, groups and HNWI's
- Be an excellent communicator, able to adapt to persuade and influence a range of audiences
- Be able to develop and implement a range of activities, projects and events to raise awareness and fundraise
- Have a track record of working towards and achieving against targets, ideally within a fundraising environment
- Be able to use creativity and initiative to apply the fundraising strategy in order to achieve required income levels
For more information about this position and next steps please apply her and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.