£47k - 50k per year
020 7820 7305
about 1 month ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an ambitious healthcare charity in their search for a Head of Marketing, Communications & Brand. Visionaries in their field this NHS trust supports over 150,000 patients annually with the most complex conditions from all over the world.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an up-and-coming team that is looking to develop the charity’s in-house marketing, communications, and branding function. Furthermore, you will be part of the senior management team working on the organisation's key strategic objectives.
An innovative organisation with a powerful story to tell, the role would suit a Marketing and Communications generalist keen to keep the delivery aspect of their role alive, telling the organisation's story while developing a communications strategy that will increase awareness.
You will be responsible for:
- Planning, developing and delivering the marketing, communications and PR strategy and campaigns
- Developing and delivering engaging content and copy to tell the organisation’s story
- Acting as brand guardian to ensure messaging, and tone of voice is consistent and in line with brand guidelines
- Managing the charity’s media to build relationships and gain coverage for the organisation
- Work with an agency to develop the charity’s website and regularly update with new engaging content
The ideal candidate for the role will have:
- Solid senior marketing and communications experience
- Track record developing and delivering a communications strategy
- Ability to write compelling content and engaging stories to appeal to multiple audiences
- Demonstratable experience managing an organisation’s brand
- A track record of raising an organisation’s profile
Location – London/Hybrid
Contract - Permanent
Salary - £47,000 - £50,000
To find out more please email a copy of your CV to Harriett.Stevens@harrishill.co.uk or call 02078207305. This role will firmly close on Wednesday 11th May. First stage interview will take place Wednesday 18th May. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.