£45k - 48k per year
over 1 year ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be working with an education charity looking to expand their team.
Based in ther development department, working in a team of four who manage our corporate and brand partnerships, and will be responsible for creating and implementing a robust strategy for generating new income for the charity from the corporate sector.
You should have team leadership skills and solid corporate fundraising experience, including winning and managing different types of partnerships for a charity.
Requirements from you:
- Experience in new business development in fundraising or sales demonstrating a healthy track record pitching for and winning new business.
- Working in target driven environment hitting and exceeding targets
- Customer relationship and account management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, having a sharp eye for detail
- Well-developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to turn complex specialist information into clear and compelling proposals and reports
As well as a competitive salary, they offer benefits including a generous annual leave allowance of 28 days (plus bank holidays and office closure between Christmas and new year), and pensions contributions of 8% of annual salary.
Please contact Rupal, on Rupal.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 8207329 for more information