£38k - 43k per year
020 7820 7332
5 days ago
A fantastic health charity is looking for a Head of Philanthropy and Partnerships to oversee all fundraising activity relating to the high net worth supporters.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing the Philanthropy and Partnerships strategy, operational plans and effective solicitation of gifts, appropriate cultivation and stewardship.
- Drive and develop the Philanthropy and Partnerships strategy
- Plan and implement programmes and campaign development to deliver acquisition and sustainable growth from the major supporters and partners
- Work with colleagues in fundraising and communications to create successful fundraising propositions and products
- Manage the Philanthropy and Partnerships Team, ensuring appropriate resourcing and skills development
- Produce and monitor plans and budgets
- Experience of securing major gifts
- Experience of managing and developing fundraising programmes
- Experience of developing successful supporter acquisition and retention programmes
- Line management experience