£41k per year + 0
Perms & Temps Charity Jobs
about 2 years ago
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a leading independent research and policy institute for a talented Head of Press and Media where you will ensure work is widely read by key decision-makers and opinion formers, and gains national and regional coverage.
The ideal will be able to demonstrate a track record of delivering quality press coverage in a relevant policy area.
This will involve leading on the press strategy for reports and campaigns, the development of media messaging and press releases in support of research, bringing senior and junior colleagues on board with your recommendations and cultivating existing and target press contacts.
Essential skills for this role include:
- Ability to make complex policy recommendations relevant and newsworthy.
- Ability to take the lead on project managing press and media strategies.
- Experience of maintaining a strong network of media contacts.
- Strong team working skills and the ability to bring colleagues on board with a vision for a press campaign.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of IT, including Microsoft Office Products
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
The organisation are eager to find the right candidate to interview in the next 2 weeks, or as soon as possible. So if you are keen please do let me know as soon as possible by e-mailing your CV to Hannah.email@example.com