£37,926 per year
27 days ago
Leading UK charity focused on eating disorders, which exists to end the pain and suffering and loss of life among people affected by eating disorders, is seeking a Head of Public Fundraising, to maximise income generated by mass engagement fundraising (Individual Giving and Community Fundraising), through deeper and longer-lasting supporter relationships.
- Achieve income targets and ROI, as agreed with Director of Marketing & Income Generation.
- As part of the Senior Marketing & Income Generation Team contribute to improvements in the charity's ability to engage new supporters, deepen relationships and raise increased and sustainable income with a particular focus on supporter experience and donor care.
- Provide high-quality line-management and support to direct reports, championing the charity's values.
- Devise growth strategies for Individual Giving (includes legacy and in memoriam) and Community Fundraising, the latter by supporting the Community Fundraising Manager, who is responsible for the operational plan in this area.
- Align systems and processes to optimise the quality of the supporter experience.
Skills / experience required:
- Success in achieving ambitious income targets within Individual Giving programmes, at Manager level or higher.
- A proven track record of successfully growing the supporter base, total income and improved returns on investment.
- Proven ability to develop and monitor the implementation of fundraising strategies, budgets and operational plans.
- The ability to analyse fundraising and marketing data, create hypotheses and adapt strategy and practice to improve both income and supporter experience.
- The ability to line manage effectively; building, managing and operating in a highly cohesive, high performing team based on the principles of trust, mutual respect and empowerment.
- Ability to work across teams and departments in a collaborative manner and to proactively engage colleagues on projects and initiatives.