£41k - 45k per year
020 7820 7310
about 1 month ago
Are you an inspirational leader?
Can you naturally communicate and develop alliances?
Do you display strong & sound judgement?
Are you looking for a friendly working culture and a chance to make a difference in people's lives?
If you can say yes to all the above, this charity will feel right to you. We are looking for a Head of Services who is prepared to join this pioneering charity working in North London to improve the health and wellbeing of people and the communities that they live in. They have an outreach and referral service, Social Prescribing Service and Good Neighbour Schemes all contribute to the goal of supporting individuals to thrive in happier, healthier communities.
They are seeking an ambitious and inspirational leader to join the team as Head of Services. As a member of the senior team, you will be responsible for their Connect and Social Prescribing services. You will provide strategic direction for the work of several staff members and will help secure sustainability and growth within these areas of their operations.
You will have proven leadership skills and will enjoy collaborating with others to achieve positive change. You will be confident in taking on the various aspects of the role, including people management, income generation, stakeholder engagement (including with local authority and health partners) and change management.
This is a great opportunity for a creative, responsive leader who shares the charity's core values of relational practice, collaborative working and community empowerment.
You will require experience of:
- developing operational guidelines or policies and effectively implementing them to improve service delivery.
- generating new income through grant and/or contract funding sources.
- managing budgets.
- managing change in a service delivery context.
- delivering grant or contract funded services.
- using IT/ web-based tools to support service delivery, (e.g a client database).
- supporting staff on safeguarding issues.
- partnership working and successful senior level engagement with stakeholders.
You will also have substantial experience of working successfully in a leadership role in a voluntary sector or public sector client facing support service.
As well as substantial line management experience.
- Awareness of the issues faced by people living in communities with high levels of deprivation
- Understanding of the voluntary and statutory service landscape that exists to support the health and wellbeing of individuals and communities.
- Knowledge of leadership and management strategies that can be used to promote high levels of performance within teams.
- Knowledge of safeguarding procedures and best practices.
This is a great opportunity for you to make a genuine difference and we look forward to meeting you.