£40,574 - 47,336 per year
over 1 year ago
National charity is seeking a Head of Supporter Recruitment to lead its Supporter Marketing team in the delivery of the supporter recruitment programme
- To be responsible for producing and leading the implementation of the direct marketing programme to recruit supporters
- To research and develop new supporter recruitment opportunities, with particular focus on recruiting supporters with the best potential lifetime value and the activities that will have the most impact on charitable objectives and strategic aims.
- To develop and test new supporter recruitment propositions, producing powerful and engaging approaches and materials which support the brand and values.
- To be responsible for the management and development of the Supporter recruitment team, comprising three direct reports. To ensure that all staff members receive appropriate levels of support, supervision and training and their performance is effectively managed. To deliver annual appraisals, regular supervision and set objectives.
You will have the following:
- Proven track record in managing Direct Marketing programmes to recruit individual supporters or customers.
- Experience of producing, managing and monitoring large income and expenditure budgets.
- A high degree of numeracy, advanced Excel skills, and experience in interpreting statistical data and effectively communicating findings and trends to a non-specialist audience.
- Experience in fostering and developing productive relationships with internal and external contacts at all levels, including Senior Managers and Directors, through effective negotiation.