£50k - 55k per year
020 7820 7320
about 1 month ago
Head of Training (Maternity Cover)
FTC (8 months)
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a deep passion for training, facilitation and inclusivity to support the work of our unique global network of training practitioners and to join a membership services team that underpins their work through innovation approaches.
Training is a significant part of the support package that our members provide to their young entrepreneurs. You will be working with them to ensure they receive the support they need to create and/or improve their training programmes and potentially adopt the recently developed training programmes on soft skills, decent work, and inclusivity.
- Deliver our online training on soft skills (GPS Training) and decent work, as part of our learning events calendar.
- Design and deliver a Virtual Facilitation Skills training to the charity's members and delivery partners.
- Gather, analyse and share insight generated content through work delivered and from the broader world of entrepreneurship training via writing blogs and opinion pieces.
- Develop an Inclusivity Indicators Framework to measure and track impact of inclusive actions across the network.
- Work collaboratively with the Fundraising team to contribute to training aspects of proposals, plans and budgets.
- Support Programme Managers on all reporting requirements related to training.
- Strong facilitation and communications skills, and the ability to engage with diverse and demanding stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- A passion for training with professional experience and a proven track record in successfully designing and delivering entrepreneurship training programmes
- Background in Inclusivity and DEI
- Experience in developing and managing standard training curriculums and delivering Training of Trainers
- Background in entrepreneurship and soft skills
Closing Date : 20th June, 2022