£13.19 - 13.19 per hour
020 7820 7308
5 months ago
A fantastic London-based charity are looking to recruit their next HR Administrator on an initial 3 week temporary basis.
Please note that due to the urgent nature of the role, candidates must be available to start in the vacancy on Monday 4th March 2019.
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Assist the Divisional Director with drafting Job Descriptions and Advertisements
- Support the candidate short listing and interview scheduling process
- Upload and migrate all staff data and records onto the new Database Amity
- Work through any issues surrounding logging information onto the database
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of recruitment
- Computer literate with experience of using databases
- Strong organisation skills with excellent attention to detail
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV immediately. Please note that due to a high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted further.