£18k - 20k per year
4 months ago
Harris Hill are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Administrator to support the HR Team in providing a comprehensive HR service to managers and staff.
The role involves providing HR administrative support on a day-to-day basis across the full HR generalist remit and contributing to the long-term development of the HR function.
The post-holder will work in a Christian environment. Therefore, it will be necessary for the post-holder to have respect for the Christian faith, its values and be in sympathy with our organisational aims
The successful candidate will have charity or non-profit experience.
Please only apply if you are immediately available or within 1 week.
Job Title: Hr Administrator
Salary: £ 20k PA
Hours: Full time 35 hours pw 9.15- 5.15
FTC for: 6 months
HR Generalist Administration
- To maintain an accurate HR filing system for all employees
- Act as first point of contact for staff queries and escalate where appropriate
- Help co-ordinate HR projects & meetings
- Responsible for producing all HR documentation/ letters, contracts
- Responsible for raising PO’s
- Support the coordinating of HR processes e.g. performance reviews, salary reviews etc.
- Ensure all vacancies are advertised on relevant job boards
- Arrange interviews and request references
- Assisting with HR system maintenance ensuring the timely processing of new starters and changes and ensuring complete data integrity at all times.
- To ensure annual performance reviews and follow-up meetings are conducted by line managers with all staff
- To file performance reviews and details of follow up meetings
- To ensure that annual performance reviews include updates of job descriptions where appropriate
- Provide support with ongoing HR projects to continually enhance and improve HR operations
- Updating the staff intranet
- Provide cover for reception when the Office Manager is absent; organising incoming and outgoing post. meet and greet guests, maintain office and kitchen supplies
- Proven administration, multi-tasking, and prioritising skills
- HR experience and skills essential including knowledge of Employment Law
- Relevant HR qualifications desirable e.g. CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Practice
- Proven experience of handling confidential information and data
- Experience of dealing with people at all levels
If you feel that you have the above experience, please respond with your updated CV.
Please note that due to high levels of applications, only successful candidates will be contacted.