£32k per year
020 7820 7327
26 days ago
Harris Hill are currently working with a great charity based in London, EC3 to help secure a HR Advisor on a 6 month fixed term contract, paying 32.000 per annum.
The purpose of the role is to offer support to the HR officers and HR Administrators as required and to work closely with HR Business Partners/Managers with regards to HR related concerns and project work.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide excellent and comprehensive administrative support to the HR Project Group including arranging meetings, diary management, taking minutes and providing appropriate follow up documentation, including drafted minutes and letters, as required.
- Provide accurate data, to the HR Project Group, for example redundancy calculations.
- To provide support and guidance to HR Officers/HR Administrators on HR related matters including recruitment and selection, on-boarding, sickness and performance management and flexible working requests.
- To be flexible, pragmatic and sensitive to the issues that a merged organisation may bring, especially when supporting individuals affected by change.
- To support the Learning and Development function as required.
- To support the HR Project Group ensuring that they are organised well, with notes, papers and agendas prepared and distributed within the agreed deadlines.
- To understand, interpret and apply organisation policy and procedures (given there will initially be two sets of policy and procedure documents).
- To be flexible and to undertake occasional regional travel when required (minimum of once a month).
- To maintain confidentiality at all times, and to operate appropriately when acting on behalf of the HR function.
The key skills and experiences include:
- Experience of a similar role within the Charity/Not-for-profit sector
- Experience of change management and of supporting senior managers of an organisation through change projects
- Significant HR generalist experience
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and best practice in HR
- CIPD qualified
If this role is of interest to you and you are immediately available please contact me