£30,821 per year
020 7820 7320
11 months ago
Harris Hill are thrilled to be working with an international development charity who work with refugees in their search for their HR and Administration Support Officer. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Manager to provide efficient, effective, and proactive HR services, executive support to the UK Senior Management Team (UK SMT), and facilities management to UK office.
- Maintain electronic HR systems and ensure that all performance management, leave, TOIL and sickness records are properly recorded.
- Ensure that all HR documents and forms are issued and returned in time, and that any follow up action is documented and actioned on time, with all documentation being filed on relevant personal files.
- Provide administrative support in HR processes: recruitment, induction, probation, performance evaluation, and training.
- Maintain and update accurate job descriptions within the organisation
- Liaise with the HR Manager to ensure that a Health and Safety Risk assessment is carried out and actioned yearly
- Attend Board meetings, Sub-committee meetings, Senior Management meetings and Staff meetings
- Ensure efficient electronic filing systems are maintained in the HR, Governance and Facilities folders as and when requested
- Ensure that building maintenance and office space issues are managed proactively and engage contractors where appropriate.
- Arrange appropriate insurance for equipment, premises, employers and public liability and travel.
- Experience in HR and Admin responsibilities in a similar role.
- Experience or knowledge of UK Human Resources law and management.
- Experience of computerised Human Resources Management systems.
- Experience of working in the not-for-profit sector is preferred.
- Experience of admin support to Senior Management Team
- Experience of Facilities management with a similar sized organisation, including handling suppliers, agencies, utilities, etc
It closes on the 18th August 2021, therefore if you are keen please get in touch asap.
Harris Hill Charity Recruitment Specialists operates an equal opportunity policy and commits to treating all of our candidates and jobseekers fairly. We welcome and encourage applications from everyone regardless of age, disability, sex, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships